Commissions are ideal if you are in need of some personalized art.. whether you want to treat yourself, or you're looking for the perfect gift to give to a friend! All commissions are unique and one-of-a-kind, made just for you.
Instructions for commissioning are below!
Here some things I can do for you :
- Portraits / Pet Portraits
- Branding (logos, graphics for websites, etc)
- Wedding Stationary Design (invites/save the dates)
- Tattoo Designs
- Need something else? Just ask about it!
Portrait commissions are limited to the following mediums: Pencil, Watercolour, Charcoal, and/or Coloured Pencil
View the photos to see some previous works and commissions!
Please keep in mind, I may not agree to recreate every style I've worked in (especially the style of a logo), or styles I'm not comfortable with!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my contact page, including the following info..
- A description of your vision : let me know any specific styles, colors, or anything else you would like me to incorporate into your piece!
- Any reference photos you would like me to use!
- Size you want!
- Due Date (if there is one, of course! This usually applies to pieces made to gift)
Once we plan out all the details, we will figure out the price!
I will email you an invoice for payment!
3. COMPLETION TIME / SHIPPING
Once invoice is paid, I will begin working on your piece! Creating a painting/drawing can take a few days to a few weeks, depending on a few different things - I will give you an estimate when we talk via email!
If you need longer to make the payment, let me know when we talk via email! But please note, the piece will not be shipped until payment is complete!
When the piece is finished + payment is complete, you will get an email with the tracking number of your package!